2. The Royal Coat of Arms. My dad made this family tree of the royals. When I was really wee I thought it was our family tree. Still hoping I can add my name to the bottom one day, with "m." meaning married...
3. My grandma's old pin cushion. It's like a rocking chair and it's made out of a beer can!
4. Old medicine bottles.
5. A painting of my grandma by my dad. Apparently she didn't like it as she thought it made her look too old... What a funny little woman you were! I think the picture really looks like grandma at that time (1997).
6. My clothes stand.
7. Canon AE-1. I can't find a battery to fit this! Otherwise I'd love to use it, old film cameras are the best cameras there is.
8. A vintage lamp I bought at an auction some years ago.
9. My first Vagabonds. So much love for these shoes♥.
10. An old suitcase, my grandparents' old. I use it as a place to store my diaries.
11. My "baldachin". Would be grand to own a proper baldachin one day, but for the time being, I'm contented with this one.
12. My baby frame. It's got my name, weight, height, time of birth and that on it, and there's a picture of a six-year-old me.